- Enhances patient comfort – Soft, porous and breathable. Unique, non-adherent pad won`t stick to the wound, thus minimizing disruption of the healing tissues upon removal.
- Helps support healing – Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage, while allowing skin to breathe, thus reducing the potential for maceration around the wound edges.
- Gentle to the skin – Dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin. Contains no natural rubber latex.
- Conformable – Conforms to body contours, providing comfort
- Convenient for clinicians - It is an all-in-one sterile dressing that helps to reduce application time. Available in a wide range of sizes for most common applications.
Medipore™ +Pad 3562E, Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad (5cm X 7cm)
Medipore™ +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressings are gentle, confortable, island dressings with a non-adherent absorbent pad. These dressings are porous and breathable for increased patient comfort allowing for air in and moisture out. They are gentle to the skin and easy to apply.
- Post-surgical dressings – especially on areas where swelling or movement is expected
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Lacerations, abrasions and burns
- IV catheter sites
- Light to moderately draining wounds